- Cover and protect furniture, walls and floors
- Wet texture
- Scrape off texture
- Sand Ceiling
- Repair as needed
- Apply new texture or sand for a smooth finish
- Apply stain blocking paint as needed
- Finish paint
- Clean up
- Walls and ceiling are covered completely to create a dust barrier.
- Specialty tools are also used to capture the dust.
- Most light fixtures are removed or lowered and then covered.
- Remove fragile items from area
- The less items in an area the easier to control dust
- Wall paper and paint can on occasion peel from the masking tape used for dust control